Add natural ozone to the cells in the body
To activate the immunity and efficiency of body's functions.
Ozone was discovered by the German chemist Christian Frederick Schonbein in the 1840s. Ozone was initially used to sterilize the operating rooms and the drinking water. After that, ozone was applied in the use of the treatment of allergic symptoms. By taking a 10 cc blood sample and mixing it with ozone, then the blood was injected back into the patient again (Auto Vaccine), the result turned out to be effective. At present, ozone therapy is widely used in anti-aging medical care to restore health and prevent the diseases.
At Novavida Integrative Medical Center, we offer the Ozone Therapy in Bangkok to help improve your overall health. A 180 – 200 cc blood will be taken from the patient, then mixed with the ozone, and intravenously injected back via the bloodstream. This therapy activates the body’s own antioxidant and eliminate the bacteria, viruses and harmful microorganisms in the body by transforming them into inert and non-toxinc substances which will be excreted by the liver and kidneys. The Ozone Therapy also helps stumulate the producing of white cells to enhance the immune system.
How does Ozone Therapy work?
Ozone is a unstable activated form of oxygen that contains three oxygen atoms (O3), making it far more energetic and oxidative. When the the blood mixed with O3 is reinjected back to the body, the O3 will be divided into two parts:
- O2 (pure oxygen) provides energy to cells;
- O (Single Oxygen) which is unstable. The oxygen molecule will bind to other molecules in tissues and bloodstream to activate the oxidation reaction.
The Oxidation of Ozone Therapy
- The Ozone Therapy is effective in eliminating anaerobic microorganisms, including the viruses and bacterias. Ozone therapy can used to reduce the infectioned caused by microorganisms, such as cold, herpes, shingles and hepatitis;
- It also helps to eliminate the toxins in the body by transforming them into inert substances, and excrete them via the liver and kidney.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy?
- Improves the blood circulation;
- Activates the producing of white cells to eliminate the harmful microorganisms, viruses and bacterias. It also stimulates the function of NK cells;
- Stimulates energy of cells;
- Activate the body to produce enzymes to eliminate free radicals, helping to slow down aging process.;
- Helps to deliver the nutrients to cells.
Who is suitable for OZONE THERAPY?
- People who easily get flu or other infections;
- People with hepatitis, cirrhosis, herpes, shingles;
- The cancer patients who receive the radiotherapy;
- People with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis;
- People with allergy, hives, asthma;
- People with autoimmune disease, psoriasis;
- People with chronic wound, diabetic ulcers, ulcers from radiation therapy, pressure ulcers. eg;
- People with fungal infections;
- People with acne problems;
How often should I take Ozone Therapy?
It is recommended to take 1 – 2 times per week. However, treatment frequency will also be based on the doctor’s prescription.
Preparation for Ozone Therapy?
- Before your first Ozone Therapy, check your kidney function and G-6-PD deficiency;
- Eat normally without skipping any meal;