Colon Hydrotherapy for removing chemical
substances and residues, as well as detoxifying
colon without the use of chemical substances.
Colon Hydrotherapy uses pure warm water at 37.5-38.5 Celsius degree, the body temperature, to stimulate bowel movement which causes excretion of body residues, as well as mucilage, stuck on the bowel walls. The residues in deep bowels can also be found in a person with a normal excretory system. This method is different from the use of laxative or detoxification which is able to remove the wastes only from the lower gastrointestinal tract. It also risks the infection or receiving residual chemical substances used to clean the colon.
The correct colon cleansing can maintain the balance of good bacteria in the colon which strengthens the bowel system. It removes toxic sediments of the waste which is the cause of the immune system’s degraded efficiency in the intestinal wall. These accumulative wastes are the cause of many diseases; such as autoimmunity, fatigue, dermatitis, colon cancer, frequent constipation or diarrhea, inflamed acne, dry skin, bad breath, chronic allergy, etc.
The difference between the Enema and Colon Hydrotherapy ?
The general enema is the delivery of medications or substances to the rectum in order to stimulate the removal of wastes for accelerating the excretion or preparing the colon before surgery. On the other hand, Colon Hydrotherapy is the gentle method that is safe with the use of pure water in carrying the wastes and residual toxins in the colon, as well as roughage adhered to the bowel wall off without the use of any chemical substances.
The advantages of Colon Hydrotherapy
Maintain good bacteria in the colon
Strengthen the gut system
Resume normal healthy excretion system
Stimulate digestive function
Prevent constipation, and maintain normal excretion
Enhance the efficiency of vitamins and nutrients absorption
Stimulate hormone production
Reduce the accumulation of colon cancer
Reduce the accumulation of toxins and wastes in the body
Better skin condition
Improve heartbeat and blood circulation system
Boost up higher energy
Remove toxic sediments and residual wastes in the bowel wall which decreases the efficiency of the immune system. These accumulative wastes are the cause of many diseases; such as autoimmunity, fatigue, dermatitis, colon cancer, frequent constipation or diarrhea, inflamed acne, dry skin, bad breath, chronic allergy, etc.
The Advantages of the Closed-System Colon Hydrotherapy
The Colon Hydrotherapy is taken care of by the specialists which can assure safety.
Adjust and control water temperature ranged at the body temperature.
Reduce the undesirable odor during the session
It is convenient because there’s no feeling of going to the toilet frequently.
Colon Hydrotherapy can clean ascending colon which can’t be done with opened-system treatment.
Preparation before getting Colon Hydrotherapy
It is recommended to do fasting at least 2 hours before the session.
While getting treatment, it periodically gives the feeling of normal defecation; not diarrhea, according to when the water is released. After getting the treatment, you might have the feeling of defecation 1-2 times within 15-30 minutes. So, it should be made sure that the feeling is completely gone before going back home.
Notes before getting Colon Hydrotherapy?
- It is recommended to have a light meal and do fasting 2 hours before getting Colon Hydrotherapy
- After getting Colon Therapy within 15-30 minutes, there might be a feeling of defecation 1-2 times.
- During the session, you will periodically have the feeling of defecation according to when the water is released. There might be pain over normal defecation.
- A person with heart diseases, hypertension, abdominal surgery must have a consultation with the doctor before getting the treatment.
How many times should we get Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colon Hydrotherapy is like a general healthcare course. For the general person who never gets the treatment should get Colon Therapy about 1-2 times depending on the individual background and doctor’s considerations. For the person who normally gets the treatment, it relies on laboratory results and doctor’s considerations.
Contraindication for Colon Hydrotherapy
The treatment is generally suitable for a strong and healthy person aged over 18 years old, both male and female. The same as a person with some diseases, the elders can also get the treatment but it might need some adjustments. You should avoid the symptom if you have these symptoms;
- A person with colostomy surgery
- A person with critical and uncontrollable hypertension
- A person with uncontrollable heart diseases
- Children and pregnant women
- Elders with fatigue
- A person with peritonitis
- A person with an intestinal wound which risks the piercing.
- A person with complete obstruction colon
- A person with hernia/colon cancer
- A person with abdominal surgery within 3 months
- A person with inflamed, swollen red hemorrhoids, and bright red blood
- Renal failure patient.
Side effects after getting Colon Hydrotherapy
- Weariness, fatigue, drowsiness are the symptoms generally found, but they are harmless.
- There are constant or no excretion 1 day after Colon Hydrotherapy due to body adjustments. The doctor will prescribe probiotics to help with colon balancing.