It is heavy metal detoxification which aims to restore the veins and reduce any possible diseases.
The current problem on air pollution and smoke, as well as toxic contaminants in food, drink, supplementary food, cosmetics, children’s toys, and household appliances, jeopardizes the body with heavy metals from the materials or production process, as well as containers which could be harmful to the health.
By receiving heavy metals or excessive toxins to the body, they will be accumulated on blood vessel wall or left in plasma and lead to vasculitis; rugged, hardening, narrowing and blocked which cause bad blood circulation. It entails diseases; such as heart disease, hypertension, ischaemic heart disease, and deterioration of the organs.
The current problem on air pollution and smoke, as well as toxic contaminants in food, drink, supplementary food, cosmetics, children’s toys, and household appliances, jeopardizes the body with heavy metals from the materials or production process, as well as containers which could be harmful to the health. By receiving heavy metals or excessive toxins to the body, they will be accumulated on blood vessel wall or left in plasma and lead to vasculitis; rugged, hardening, narrowing and blocked which cause bad blood circulation. It entails diseases; such as heart disease, hypertension, ischaemic heart disease, and deterioration of the organs.
The body will produce free radicals when it unknowingly receives and accumulates environmental toxins which negatively affect the body’s function and follows with health issues. The toxins which cause health problems can be divided into groups as the followings;
- Toxins from chemical substances; food additives (for color, smell, taste), MSG, cosmetics (such as shampoo, hair dye, lipstick, nail polish), or modern medicines. These toxins can absorb into mouth, head, skin via capillaries and be accumulated in the liver.
- Toxins from heavy metals; car exhaust, toxic fumes from industrial plants, insecticide, lead, heavy metals. The massive accumulation of this type of toxins can lead to encephalopathy.
- Toxins from formaldehyde; frozen seafood, overly-crunchy vegetables, and fruits, food or drink containers, plastic bags for hot food, etc.
Chelation Therapy removes toxins and reduces the risk of diseases
Novavida Integrative Medical Center (Anti Aging Center) provides heavy metals detox service in order to restore blood vessels with Chelation Therapy. The synthesized amino acid called EDTA, vitamin, and mineral will be mixed in the solution which will be intravenously injected. It plays an important role in catching heavy metals; lead, mercury, arsenic, or even excessive calcium remained in the tissue and piled up on our blood vessels which are harmful to the cell and blood vessel walls. These hazardous substances will be removed from the body via urinary and excretory systems. It treats vasculitis and enhances blood circulation. Heavy metal detox from the body is the important stage of medical science on anti-aging which leads to extremely perfect health condition.
How long does Chelation Therapy take?
Chelation Therapy of Novavida Integrative Medical Center (Anti Aging Center) takes about 2 hours/ time. During Chelation Therapy, service receiver is allowed to relax and normally do other activities; such as watching television, having snacks, reading book, listening to music, and go back home and do normal routine without recuperation after finishing the session.
What are the benefits of Chelation Therapy?
- Removes residual toxins in the body and vascular system
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Treat Coronary Arteries
- Lower blood pressure
- Minimize Arrhythmia
- Minimize allergy
- Treat blood vessels of the forearm and lower leg
- Lower blood cholesterol level
- Lower the risk of developing cancer
- Minimize Alzheimer symptom
- Lower the quantity of insulin used in a patient with diabetes
- Improve sensitivities; such as taste, vision, and hearing
- Sexual rehabilitation
- Treat chronic fatigue syndrome
- Prevent deteriorations resulted from bad blood circulation; such as the ischemic brain, diabetes, autoimmune; such as rheumatoid.
Instruction before Chelation Therapy
- Measuring the level of heavy metals and the efficiency of the kidney’s function before treatment
- Have meal 2 hours before the treatment, no fasting but no greasy and deep-fried food.
- Drink enough water before Chelation Therapy and drink water periodically during the treatment in order to stimulate the removal of heavy metals.
- Have enough sleep the night before receiving Chelation Therapy
- Take vitamins as recommended by the specialized doctor on anti-aging.
Who is suitable for Chelation Therapy?
- A person with coronary heart disease
- A person with hypertension
- A person with myocardial infarction
- A person with diabetes, insomnia, and fatigue
- A person diagnosed with massive toxins and heavy metals in the body
- A person who eats intensely sweet and greasy food, meat, fried and grilled food
- A person with a long stress
- A heavy smoker or drinker
- A woman with a pregnancy plan
The process of doing Chelation Therapy
- Have the total body check with a specialized anti-aging doctor in order to calculate an appropriate portion of medication for each individual.
- Have laboratory check to detect risk factors
- Have a blood check to assess the current condition of the body and the tendency of diseases.
- Have Chelation Therapy to remove toxins from the body
- Check and assess heavy metals after the treatment sessions.
Contraindication of Chelation Therapy
- A person with severe EDTA allergy
- A person with stage 4-5 chronic kidney disease, except a person who receives renal dialysis
- A person with acute lead encephalopathy
- A person with a total thyroidectomy or hypoparathyroidism.
Cautions for Chelation Therapy
Though Chelation Therapy is highly safe, not everyone can get this treatment. Even if you can, you have to be greatly careful if you have these symptoms.
- Pregnant woman
- A person with liver dysfunction
- A person with kidney dysfunction
- A person with heart failure or fluid restriction
- A person who cannot control blood pressure
- A person with G-6-PD deficiency
- A person who takes anticoagulation
How often should we get Chelation Therapy?
Novavida Integrative Medical Center (Anti Aging Center) provides Chelation Therapy treatment base on the purpose and the doctor’s consideration after the assessing and forming treatment plan. A person with blood vessel disorder can get the treatment 1-2 times/ week. The healthy person can get the treatment 1 time/ week for anti-aging purpose. It should be continually done at least 10 times to lower the toxins to the safe level. The blood test should be done to measure the level of toxins after completing 10 sessions in order to furtherly adjust treatment plan particularly for the individual based on anti-aging science.