Chelation Therapy administers EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid) and other essential vitamins and minerals intravenously, where EDTA functions to get rid of the harmful heavy metals from the body.
EDTA(Ethylene Di-amine Tetra-Acetic Acid) promotes chelation of heavy metals such as lead, arsenic, aluminum, and cadmium which have been unknowingly accumulated in the body and excrete out of the body in the urine.
Chelation Therapy has been approved by the Thai Chelation Medical Association, it is considered to be one of the safest and most reliable treatment for those who want to get rid of the toxic heavy metals in the body.
The pollution problem is becoming a practical issue we can’t ignore. Often do we overlook the contamination of heavy metals found in our daily lives such as in construction sites, cosmetics, drugs, processed foods, or car exhaust. These toxic metals negatively affect our health.
Accumulated in the body, these toxic metals could disturb the functional process of cell divisions, impair the allocation of nutrients throughout the body, degenerate organs, and could eventually lead to diseases such as heart attack, high blood pressure and even death.
Why We Should Take Chelation Therapy?
When we are unconsciously exposed to the toxins in our daily life, as the toxins are accumulated in our body and stimulate the free radicals to produce, which negatively affect our body, resulting in various health problems. These toxins in our daily life include:
- Chemical toxins from food additives (both colour, smell, flavor), MSG, cosmetics such as shampoo, hair dye, lipstick, nail polish, or even the medicine we take, these toxins enter our body from the scalp, skin and our mouth, and are accumulated in our liver;
- Heavy metal toxins from car exhaust, construction sites, pesticide and so on, these toxic metals could disturb the functional process of brain;
- Formaldehyde toxins from frozen seafood, fruits and vegetable, or the plastic bags, drink containers, etc.
The chelation therapy at Novavida Integrative Medical Center administers EDTA (Ethylene Di-amine Tetra-Acetic Acid) and other essential vitamins and minerals intravenously, where EDTA functions to bind with heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic, as well as calcium deposits accumulated in the arteries that are harmful to the cells and arteries walls. These metals will then be filtered through the kidneys and removed through urine. It effectively restores the health of arteries, reduces inflammation in the arteries, and improves blood circulation. Chelation therapy is widely used in anti-aging medical care.
Benefits of Chelation Therapy?
- Removes accumulated toxic metals from the body and the vascular system;
- Improves blood circulation and the appearance of skin;
- Reduces risk of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease；
- Decreases blood pressure;
- Reduces the risk of cardiac arrhythmias;
- Relieves allergies symptoms;
- Prevents degenerative diseases as a result of poor blood circulation or autoimmune diseases;
- Reduces the blood cholesterol levels;
- Reduces the risk of cancer;
- Relieves Alzheimer’s symptoms, improves mental activity and memory;
- Reduces the amount of insulin use in diabetic patients;Reduces insulin dependency in diabetic patients;
- Improves senses including taste, sight, and sound;
- Improves sexual functions;
- Treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome);
- Prevent various degenerative diseases caused by poor circulation such as brain ischemia, diabetes, various autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid
Who is suitable for chelation therapy
- people with coronary artery disease;
- People with high blood pressure;
- people with myocardial ischemia;
- People with insomnia and fatique symptoms and diabetic patients;
- People with accumulated heavy metal and other toxic metals in the body;
- Those who like to eat sweet, spicy food, meat, fried food and grilled food.
- People who usually are under stress;
- Those who smoke, drink achohol;
- Women who plan to get pregenant;
Those in the following groups are not suitable for this Therapy:
- People with severe allergic reactions to EDTA;
- People with chronic renal failure stage 4-5, except those who can undergo renal dialysis;
- People with acute lead encephalopath;
- People with a history of total thyroidectomy or those with low levels of parathyroid hormone. (Hypoparathyroidism)
How often should I take the Chelation Therapy?
The professional Anti-aging specialists at Novavida Integrative Medical Center will take a physical examination to determine an individualized dosage plan based on the objective and individual’s conditions. For those who are with the vascular health problems, it is recommended to take 1-2 times per week, and for those healthy individuals looking to eliminate heavy metal from the body to maintain the health and delay the process of aging, there will be an obvious improvement after at least continuous 10 times treatment.