Knee Recovery Therapy
New innovated treatment of alternative medicine without surgery for patients with osteoarthritis. Within 5 steps of the process in restore, repair and rebuild, this treatment is not only curing the knees from the osteoarthritis, but also creating “new knees” for the patient!
Do you know the symptoms of osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease usually occuring in the cartilage of the knees. The osteoarthritis usually starts with the cartilage within the joint and develops slowly and get worse over time. Osteoarthritis is more likely to develop as people age, it will cause the pain in knees, swollen knees, joint stuck and the deformity of the joint, influencing people’s daily activities. Normally the osteoarthritis occurs due to the following reasons:
- Breakdown of cartilage by long term using the knees in the wrong way;
- Cartilage breakdown caused by overweight;
- Knee cartilage breakdown caused by accident in knee, such as broken knee bone, knee joint dislocation, torn ligaments and so on;
- Arthritis diseases such as gout or rheumatoid arthritis;
What are the signs of osteoarthritis?
How do we diagnose that whether we get the osteothritis or not? In fact, we can easily notice if there is any sound in the knee joints or pain when we are walking, if there is any swelling caused by inflammation on the knee joint, or if the knee joints deflect inside or outside. When the symptom is very severe, there will be difficulty in straightening or flexing the knees. If these symptom occurs, it is suggested to see a doctor immediately before it gets worse.
Stages of osteoarthritis
- Stage 1: minor osteoarthritis, at this stage, there is about 10% articular cartilage loss (minor disruption);
- Stage 2: mild osteoarthritis, at this stage, the articular cartilage is broken down together with noticeable bone spurs;
- Stage 3: moderate osteoarthritis, at this stage, there will be less cartilage to cover the knee bones (exposed bones). As the knee bones grow, the gap between the knee joints will become narrower;
- Stage 4: severe osteoarthritis, at this stage, there will be over 60% articular cartilage lost, most of the knee bones are uncovered by the cartilage, and there will be large bone spurs and may cause severe pain. The cartilage is almost completely gone and no gap between the joints.
“Depending on the patient’s condition and osteoarthritis stage, there are several ways for the treatment. Generally speaking, for the early stage (stage 1 & 2) patients, the treatment mainly helps to reduce the pain and slow down the diseases from getting worse so that the daily life of the patient will not be influcenced.”
Novavida Intergrative Medical Center applies the lastest innovations of stem cell therapy in combination with Indiba therapy, PRP injections, Hyaluronic Acid, stem cell therapy of PLE(placenta extracts) in the treatment of osteoarthritis. We not only treat the “knee joint” problem, but also repair and replace the knee joint cells to make it grow again and restore the healthy new “knees”!
1. INDIBA to relieve muscle and joint pain
- A new dimension in muscle and joint pain treatment , it accelerates the body’s natural recovery and restores vitality. Indiba for Muscle pain relief uses the innovated techology by generating an electromagnetic wave at a precise frequency of 448 kHz (kilohertz) to the knee and cause the temprature increse by 3 – 5 degrees to stimulate the cellular activity and repair the damaged knee joint.
2. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- This treatment is to inject the platelets derived from the patient’s own blood to restore or heal the injuried joints tissues, tendons, muscles or the chronic inflamation by stimulating the cells and the regeneration of tissues and collagen. Among the PRP, there is a great amount of Growth Factor which can stimulate the body’s natural repairing system and restore the health of knee joints and accelerate the recovery.
3. Hyaluronic acid injection
- Hyaluronic acid injection in the knee joint helps to lubricate the knee joints for better movement, and reduces the impact on cartilage. The hyaluronic acid lubricates the surface of joints, reduces friction and helps absorb the pressure to the knee, making the patient have better knee movement. The hyaluronic acid aslo helps to reduce inflmamation and pain.
4. Injection of PLE (placenta extracts) rich in more than 1000 types of proteins
- The placenta extracts contains more than 1000 types of proteins and growth factor, this treatment can help to stimulate the stem cells to repair the damaged knee joints cells. In the process of regeneration, the damaged knee joints cells will be replaced by the new cells and help with the recovery of the osteoarthritis.
5. Injection of 10 milliom mesenchymal stem cells
- The stem cells therapy by using the mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) is an innovation in field of cell medical treatment. The MSCs can help enhance the growth of new cells and replace the damaged cells in our body, such as bone cells, cartilage cells, etc. Besides, the mesenchyume stem cells also can help to repair and revitalize the human organs, making them to function normally. In this treatment, by using the mesenchymal stem cells injection to the knees, the stem cells will stimulate the knee joint cells to grow and reduce the inflammation in the knee in order to restore the health of knee joint.
Advantages of stem cell therapy (MSCs) to treat osteoarthritis
- Non-surgical treatment;
- Convenient, fast and painless, it takes less time for the patient to recover;
- Suitable for those with less time to recover, it takes only 1-2 days for the treatment;
- Treat the osteoarthritis from the root cause with effective result;
- Reduce the pain from knees and bone, it helps to restore the health of knee for a long run;
- The combination with proper care and exercise can help to reduce the risk of the disease occurrence;
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖
- Call Center 02-508-5100
- Line@ : @Novavida
- FB : ศูนย์การแพทย์ทางเลือก Novavida Integrative Medical Center